Alien Head

Friday 6 February 2015

HOW TO BE KAWAII ^v^

Hello My Dear Pastel Bunnies ^-^
Today's post will be long.
( just saying. . . . hehe )
I'm going to talk about how to be kawaii.
This is how I would dress, etc.
Here is a picture of a 'kawaii' makeup I done yesterday.
I dont like the eyebrows. but I like the rest.


I like editing as you see ^u^
If you would like me to edit a picture of you , I can !
And because Im no professional  . I wouldn't charge you a penny,

Okay. Now to the point of this post.
So being kawaii is not as easy as some people think..
It can be hard at the beginning because you dont want to look like a 5 year old. You want to look  cute ( kawaii)
If any of you's dont know what kawaii means. It's a Japanese word for Cute ^v^

Okay. so how can I be kawaii ?
Read on c;

Clothes:
Pastels are very popular in the 'kawaii style' But you dont only have to wear pastels and light colors !!! You can wear Maroons, black, etc
For example :
   
This outfit is very kawaii too ! I would just add a cute bow maybe white ? to match the top or a green like the jacket !! 

Okay. Now what would I wear ? 
Its WAY TOO LONG to write out. so I'll just show you pictures of outfits I like and things I'll be ordering :')
SO LETS START !!!
Just Diffrent colors, I would pick Baby blue, CottonCandy Pink,etc



 


I actually would wear this c:


Now onto hair and make up

Hair :
I will show you pictures..But I'll also say that I wear my hair curly,straight , etc ^*^


Now makeup !! I would wear it very natural. Because natural beauty is the best beauty :)
I would just wear light pink eyeshadow. like at the end of my eye. And it fades to the inner corner,
I like her lip makeup.
Baby lips is good too, I think PinkPunch is a very girly and kawaii color.


ACCESSORIES:
accessories are very important when your kawaii, The more the better to be honest ;u;


 


HOW TO ACT :
Okay. So now you know how to dress, accessories, make-up and all that good stuff
But. theres one thing you need to know
HOW TO ACT;
Now i'll tell you everything.

  1. Be Happy . The kawaii style is all about colors and cuteness and being happy,
  2. Think positive. Kawaiiness is all about being positive and thinking positively and being happy :)
  3. Laugh/giggle a lot.
  4. Be honest. People will like you so much more when your honest
  5. Be kind
  6. BE YOURSELF. DIY THINGS, HAVE YOUR OWN IDEAS FOR THE KAWAII STYLE.
BAIBOOBAI *u*






1 comment: